Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor day weekend!!!!

Is here and I'm very happy. I love my kids but I need the break! This week, farm week, went very well, all things considered. Kids are adapting to new routines and schedules and friends. I will post a pic of our wall showcasing our art from this week. The theme is farm so we have a farmer with a bunch of farm animals that we learned about throughout  the week. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this week and the results. Today we had a fire drill. This was by far one of our worst timings...I wont mention it!.... we had quite a few non-walkers and the rest were new to the idea of 'fire drill' and did not know how to follow directions. It was a bit chaotic but we managed to get our kids down without losing or leaving any child behind! LOL!  So, I'm thinking fire drill week in the future??? Let the kids practice stair climbing, listening to direction, keep moving, stay with the class, follow teacher and so on, quite a lot for a one year old!! :D So yeah, I'm ready for this 3-day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like friends, the more, the merrier!