Friday, March 30, 2012

Book Review: In My Flower Sara Gillingham


Title: In My Flower

Publisher: Chronicle Books; Board book edition (December 30, 2009)

Book Description: Turn the colorful die-cut pages of this irresistible board book to discover just what makes little butterfly's flower so cozy. Bright pictures, sweet reassuring messages, unique layered pages, and an adorable finger puppet combine to create interactive reading and playtime fun!

My Review:Show More


 My toddlers love this book especially when I stick my fingers in the butterfly puppet and make it fly. This book was added to our spring curriculum as we talked about flowers and things associated with flowers. The last page reinforces family as the butterfly is seen with her family. The thick pages are great for young hands just learning how to turn pages (and teething). It is colorful and simple to read, which is great because it will quickly become a favorite and you will have to read it over and over and over again! :D
*****
Five Stars!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like friends, the more, the merrier!