Thursday, March 10, 2011

In The News:Bright Horizons 2011 Award Ceremony!


This week has been totally awesome. It's teacher appreciation week at my center and the parents have been WONDERFUL to all of us teachers!!! They showered us with food, love, gifts, flowers, and kind, encouraging words. But most of all, I love this week because they nominated my co-teacher and I for awards for the Bright Horizons annual award ceremony. I received the Family Partnership Award.

The Family Partnership Award honors individuals who best demonstrate our philosophy regarding the importance of anticipating and responding to the needs of working families and ensuring their satisfaction. These individuals consistently meet the needs of children and families whom they serve, are open-minded, and build trusting relationships with families by respecting their needs, values, and differences.

I was so shocked when I heard my name called and touched that the families of my classroom saw me deserving of it. :) My co-teacher got the Rising Star award, and she is definitely a star in my eyes! It was an unexpected surprise that floored us both! :) This has been a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like friends, the more, the merrier!