Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teaching children can be a learning experience :D

Being a teacher and working with children has its ups, downs, and most importantly its hilarious moments. Below is a teacher-student conversation related to me by a teacher friend working at a different childcare center:

~Sitting with two children today. One asks: "Teacher, why is it time for nap?" I answer: "We spend a lot of time thinking, running, playing and learning and now it is time for resting." Other child: "Yeah, sometimes my brain just says it's time to dance."~

Children are such a joy to work with and make the best conversationists :D

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love my conversations with my children. Even my toddler! They are the only ones who can impress me with big words. I am not impressed with big words from adults one bit. With children they sometimes go into their own world in the midst of the conversation escaping from reality which I like....their imagination is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like friends, the more, the merrier!